OFF-PREMISES CONTRACT / DISTANCE SALE
20. If you are a consumer and if this Agreement has been concluded (a) under an organised distance sales or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of you and us, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the Agreement is concluded or (b) in the simultaneous physical presence of you and us, in a place which is not the business premises of us, you have the right to cancel this Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the Goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Agreement by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
21. If you cancel this Agreement subject to clause 20, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
22. We will make a deduction for any mileage covered that exceeds 30miles since delivery. The 30 mile allowance is a recognition that no test drive was taken prior to the sale to determine the suitability of the vehicle purchased.
23. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the Goods, or (c) if there were no Goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this Agreement. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the Goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Goods, whichever is the earliest.
24. You shall send back the Goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the Goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately £500. You are only liable for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. If we have agreed to accept a Part Exchange Vehicle at an agreed value in part payment of the Purchase Price, we have the option of either returning the Part Exchange Vehicle or refunding the Part Exchange Allowance.
25. If the Goods provided to you are not i) of satisfactory quality (Goods are of satisfactory quality if they are of a standard that a reasonable person would think of as satisfactory, considering the description of the goods, the price, and any other circumstances which may be relevant) ii) fit for purpose, iii) as described or iv) do not match a sample, you have 30 days to reject the Goods. This period starts on the date you receive or take ownership of the Goods. If the Goods are defective you can ask us to repair or replace the Goods. In the event it is not possible for us to repair or replace the Goods we shall either reduce the price of the Goods or you can choose to reject the Goods.