The role will involve keeping the site clean, car park spaces free, provide support for our valet department and also carry our occasional driving. The aim of the role is to assist the Business in achieving a high standard of presentation and customer satisfaction. Consulting and co-operating with all staff, and the Management Team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure Site is Clean, removal of litter and debris, to be checked daily
- Ensure Sold, Trade, and Showroom vehicles are moved to our compound for storage until required for display/handover to customer, with the assistance of the Sales Department
- Ensure the Livestock compound has no more than 20 vehicles at any one time, maximising the use of our compound at Landrover and SMART Centre
- All compounds are stocked to ensure efficient movement of vehicles when required.
- Assist Sales Department to ensure all vehicles onsite are displayed in a professional manner, including being neatly arranged, price boards, key hangers, flags and silent salesmen are on display at all times.
- Daily/Weekly check of showroom vehicles to ensure they are dust free and professionally presented
- Assist in retrieval of vehicles for the Valetors and Technicians to complete ready for display/customer handover as required
- Occasional driving to include customer collection & deliveries, daily banking, fueling of vehicles and refreshment replenishment, and other duties required for the benefit of the business.
- Receive New Vehicles deliveries, ensuring each vehicle is checked according to Manufacturer standards, with any issues reported to the Sales Manager and Warranty Administrator
- Receive and assist all customers courteously, in line with Manufacturer quality programme.
- Handle dissatisfied customers calmly, referring to a Senior Member of Staff at the earliest opportunity
- Maintain effective liaison with other departmental staff.
- Undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Sales/General Manager.
- General Manager
- Sales Manager
- Service Manager
- Sales Executives
- Service and Parts personnel
- Accounts and Administration staff
- Specialist Repairers
- Manufacturer Representatives
- EVS/Valeting Company
If you believe you have the credentials and character required to become a key part of our team then please e-mail email@example.com with your CV and covering note explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role.