We are looking to recruit an additional Service Advisor, due to the growth of our Service Department at Westerly BMW Yeovil.
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Joining the team, you will have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Service Advisor position will involve:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding the sale of repairs required.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The ideal Service Advisor:
- The successful candidate will need to be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication skills.
- We are looking for an individual who is highly organised and efficient whilst having the ability to build rapport with our valued customers and develop strong and open working relationships with our wider team.
- A great deal of flexibility and understanding of the customers individual requirements, maintaining a ‘can do’ attitude at all times and a desire to consistently deliver outstanding customer service are essential skills to possess.
- The successful Candidate will need excellent inter-personal skills as well as time management and organisational skills to ensure the efficient booking and servicing of customer vehicles.
- Experience within this role or very similar is highly preferred as is experience of Kerridge and other dealer management systems, although not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to apply please contact Paul Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org