Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service? If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you!
Truscotts Honiton are looking to recruit a new Service Advisor.
The successful candidate for this role should:
- You must have solid Service Advisor experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Possess a full UK driving licence
About the position
As a Service Advisor you will be:
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding the sale of repairs required.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
For more information or to apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to Tim Penberthy-Hutchings - email@example.com