The E-Sales controller is responsible for facilitating and improving our online reputation across the BMW and Mini brands for the Westerly Group
You will oversee a team that deal with all digital and internet enquiries and ensure all customers are responded to within the required response times. The department are responsible for taking each enquiry down the 'sales customer journey', which could ultimately result in a sale of a car.
Core skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of brand product knowledge and brand standard awareness.
- The ability to articulate well both verbally and written. You should have a good telephone manner, typing skills, grammar and spelling.
- Able to demonstrate previous customer centric experience, the E-sales team aims to delight each customer and encourage a 5 star review.
- You should be able to listen to a customer enquiry, identify their requirements, confidently present a solution that meets their requirements and also progresses their 'sales customer journey'.
- Able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills, the E-Sales controller will be expected to provide excellent customer service whilst up-keeping the prestigious reputation of Westerly and the brand.
- You should be able to demonstrate previous experience of multitasking and prioritising a busy workload.
- Experience of working in a team.
- You should be well organised with attention to detail.
It is vitally important that applicants are willing to work retail hours (40 per week), including weekends. Hours of work will be allocated on a rota basis. We are operational 7 days a week and open between the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 22:00
- Saturday: 09:00 – 21:00
- Sunday: 10:00 – 21:00
If the role is something that interests you and you wish to be considered for an interview, or if you require more details contact Kirk Broome - firstname.lastname@example.org