A fully Brand (JLR) qualified, time served, Service Advisor/Technician who supports the objectives laid down by the Service Manager and can see the ‘bigger picture’. Has an attitude which helps all staff and customers no matter what the problem, leads by example and remains positive and proactive at all times.
As Assistant Service Manager you will be the first point of contact for all staffing and customer issues, concerns or complaints. Determining the relevant action required and seeing the matter through to a satisfactory conclusion.
Daily responsibilities (general and not exhaustive)
- Ensures all customers are greeted professionally and are dealt with by Advisors promptly
- At peak times assists Advisors by seeing in/out customers
- Daily targets/KPI/ overall performance to be achieved by sharing the relevant information and driving the Service team
- Daily controls to be implemented, monitored and reviewed with team member(s)e.g, WIP, cash sales, debtors, call handling, up sell, tyre and wheel alignments, Workshop diary loading, GDPR, data accuracy
- Authorise customer good will within the guidelines set by the Service Manager/Manufacturer
- Being a coach and mentor to all Service Advisors at levels 1 & 2
- Deals with Manufacturers Customer Service Centre to ensure that customers are dealt with professionally and in accordance with Brand’s Standards
- Operate the Brand goodwill calculator and ensure all pre requisites for goodwill are met
- Understand bookings to ensure budgeted hours are booked and ultimately sold
- Review VHC and delegate deferred work to Service Advisors to book customers
- Liaise with the Sales department for internal work bookings
- Carry out job card quality checks for data and Brand compliance
- Proactively monitor CLP and strive for continuous improvement
- Service 6, QC and Citnow targets/performance to bedistributed, monitored, discussed and recorded improvements to be instigated with relevant team members
- Customer complaints to be logged with root cause established and changes implemented to prevent a recurrence
- All FOH team members to be encouraged to achieve the very best in their performance at all times.
- Review FOH team member’s skills, strengths/weaknesses and potential
To apply please contact David Nightingill @ firstname.lastname@example.org