The award-winning Jaguar XE and XF saloons are now more desirable than ever, with 0% finance deal available for buyers looking for a new September plate change; never has there been a better time to buy a Jaguar.
Whitley, 23 August, 2018: The award-winning Jaguar XE and XF saloons are now more desirable than ever, with 0% finance deal available for buyers looking for a new September plate change; never has there been a better time to buy a Jaguar.
Customers can now drive away in the latest Jaguar XE 200PS R-Sport Auto for just £299 per month, paying back zero interest. The XE has won 68 major global awards since its introduction in 2014, including a number of Car of the Year titles, but now customers have yet another reason to choose XE. This latest finance offer makes it more affordable than key German competitors.
The larger Jaguar XF and XF Sportbrake are also available with the new 0% Jaguar PCP deal, reducing the monthly cost to £349. The offer applies to the XF 250PS R-Sport Auto and the XF Sportbrake 250PS Portfolio Auto, making them both more affordable than key competitors, with lower monthly payments and lower deposits.
The Jaguar XE and XF have proved time and time again that they are the best cars in their class; you only need to look at the countless awards they have won around the world. Class-leading driving dynamics, beautiful styling, excellent residual values and a fantastic range of powerful, eco-friendly Ingenium engines have kept both cars at the top of their game. And now, thanks to this new 0% finance deal with lower monthly payments than our competitors, buyers have yet another reason to choose XE and XF
Built upon Jaguar’s Advanced Lightweight Aluminium Architecture, both the XE and XF have been developed with class-leading driving dynamics, comfort and total life costs in mind. So well received have both cars been throughout the world, that between them they have notched up 125 major global awards, including Auto Trader New Car of the Year for XF and Telegraph Car of the Year for the XE.
With the latest product updates, introduced earlier this year, all XE and XF models are fitted with Jaguar Land Rover’s state-of-the-art Touch Pro infotainment technology, which provides a 10-inch central touchscreen as standard for superior performance with greater clarity.
The XE and XF range is topped by the newly introduced 300 Sport models, powered by an advanced 300PS 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine, which can launch the Jaguar XE from 0-60mph in 5.4 seconds, and the XF in 6.1 seconds.
Full details on the new Jaguar XE and XF 0% finance deals can be found here
Five Reasons to buy a Jaguar XE:
1. It was named as a ‘Game Changer’ by the world’s oldest car magazine, Autocar, for establishing a new benchmark for handling in its class
2. It was named as the Telegraph’s Car of the Year for its blend of ‘efficiency, comfort and fun’
3. The XE forms the basis of Jaguar’s 600PS XE SV PROJECT 8, the most extreme performance Jaguar ever, with production limited to just 300 globally
4. It was the first car in its class to use a lightweight aluminium monocoque chassis, and is the most aerodynamic Jaguar ever – both contributing to its incredible efficiency
5. At the time of testing, the Jaguar XE was Euro NCAP’s safest car in the large family car category, with outstanding crash protection across all measured areas
Five Reasons to buy a Jaguar XF:
1. It was voted as New Car of the Year by 10,000 readers of Auto Trader and members of the car-buying public. It scored highly for safety, comfort and performance.
2. The XF Sportbrake holds a Guinness World Record for towing Olympic Skier at 117mph on skis; aided by its advanced All Surface Progress Control system
3.Lightweight double wishbone and rear Integral Link suspension deliver class-leading levels of ride comfort and handling
4.With 1,675 litres of luggage capacity, plus discreet underfloor storage, XF Sportbrake is the ultimate spacious estate car
5.With 360-degree Surround Camera, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Assist and Adaptive Speed Limiter, the XF is packed full of technology to help keep you safe