An opportunity has arisen at our busy Volkswagen Dealership in Indian Queens for the position of Workshop Controller.
The ideal candidate will have experience of running a workshop, be driven and motivated to succeed in all aspects of the job
This role will support the Service Manager in organising a busy workshop whilst maintaining quality and efficiency. This role will be both challenging and rewarding.
The successful candidate will pride themselves in excellent customer service skills, will thrive on achieving goals and objectives and be a good communicator and team member.
Objective: To build a strong team that efficiently and consistently delivers our customer satisfaction goals & workshop targets.
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by work closely with the front of house team implementing Volkswagen quality check system, resolving customer queries, and providing all necessary information and advice.
- Supervising and motivating our team of Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
You will have:
- Prior experience as a senior technician or workshop controller is preferred
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a workshop
- A well-developed management and leadership skills
- Knowledge of automotive technology, a good understanding of repair times and manufacturers warranty systems.If gained at a franchised retailer this would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines.
- A full, valid UK driving license
- Computer literate including basic Microsoft Office
If the role is something that interests you and you wish to be considered for an interview, or if you require more details contact Ian Peters - firstname.lastname@example.org