Westerly Dorchester is looking for a professional and enthusiastic ‘Hands on’ Site Manager with sales experience to join the team.. Westerly Dorchester is to become an Approved repairer and Approved BMW and MINI Used Car Sales operation from October 2018.
The role will be to manage the used car sales of BMW and MINI, purchase suitable used car stock and oversee the After Sales operation of the dealership.
As the Site Manager at Westerly BMW, you will provide coaching and assistance to maximise sales volumes and profitability whilst exceeding customer expectations. You will be responsible for managing the Sales and After Sales departments in a professional, profitable and efficient manner, adhering to all BMW (UK) Used and Approved repairer contractual standards.
- .Ensuring the site is stocked with well presented used cars in sufficient quantities to achieve budgeted numbers
- To identify and improve customer service levels delivered by the team.
- To provide guidance and training to the team to improve their performance on prospecting, sales presentation, negotiating, closing and product knowledge to ensure that all Sales staff are undertaking their duties effectively and confidently
- To ensure After Sales performance areas are managed including parts stock turn, parts obsolescence, service profitability, productivity and efficiency
- To ensure staff create and maintain customer records and administrative information on CDK - Drive and other relevant databases and accurately complete all sales and financial paperwork professionally and in a timely manner
- To oversee the effective and efficient organisation and staffing of the departments, to include managing staff welfare, absence, performance, holidays and recruitment
- To complete monthly Performance Evaluations in a timely manner, reporting to senior management on department performance
Who you need to be
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, your colleagues and senior Management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, possess proven selling skills and have solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to quickly develop a rapport and trust with customers to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
- You will have proven leadership, managerial and people development skills
- You will have strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- You should have previous car sales experience including proven ability to grow used car sales volume
- Knowledge of purchasing used cars and disposal methods
If this role interests you and you wish to be considered for an interview, or if you require more details then please in the first instance contact Tim Downer on 01392 822555, or email him on email@example.com