Carrs Maserati & Ferrari have the rare opportunity for a Aftersales Advisor to join our team.
Key Job Areas
- Talk and listen to customers to build rapport, understand their needs and guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- Answer customer enquiries via phone, email and face to face.
- Book vehicles into our workshop, provide estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescale's involved and setting expectations accordingly
- Encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible
- Agree vehicle delivery/ collection or loan car arrangements
- Invoice customer on completion of work
- Update customer database to maintain accurate records of work carried out to aid future prospecting
- Keep clients updated on the progression of the work being carried out on their vehicles
- Liase with colleagues and other teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers
The successful candidate for this role should:
- You must have solid Service Advisor experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- A team player
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- Kerridge experience is beneficial but not essential
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. Hours of work are between 8:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 9:00 – 13:00.
For further details please contact email@example.com or 01392 822080