Carrs Jaguar Land Rover is currently looking to employ a Service Advisor.
Your main responsibilities being to optimise labour hour sales and achieve / exceed required standards of Customer Service. You must have previous experience working as Service Advisor within the motor industry. You will need to be well presented, professional and have
great customer service skills.
Key Job Areas
- Talk and listen to customers to build rapport, understand their needs and guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- Provide estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescale's involved and setting expectations accordingly
- Encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible
- Agree vehicle delivery/ collection or loan car arrangements
- Invoice customer on completion of work
- Update customer database to maintain accurate records of work carried out to aid future prospecting
- Work with colleagues and other teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers
The successful candidate for this role should:
- You must have Service Advisor experience (experience in a franchised dealership is desirable but not essential)
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service and strong communication skills
- Have a can do attitude and able to work in a busy environment
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Possess a full UK driving licence
In return we offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, exceptional brand training and an opportunity to develop you career with a well established business.
Please send your CV to Wayne Presland, Service Manager 01872 263 377 or email email@example.com