Carrs Jaguar Land Rover is currently looking to employ a Service Advisor/Trainee Service Advisor.
Your main responsibilities being to optimise labour hour sales and achieve / exceed required standards of Customer Service. You will need to be well presented, professional and have
great customer service skills.
Key Job Areas
- Talk and listen to customers to build rapport, understand their needs and guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- Provide estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescale's involved and setting expectations accordingly
- Encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible
- Agree vehicle delivery/ collection or loan car arrangements
- Invoice customer on completion of work
- Update customer database to maintain accurate records of work carried out to aid future prospecting
- Work with colleagues and other teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers
The successful candidate for this role should:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service and strong communication skills
- Have a can do attitude and able to work in a busy environment
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Possess a full UK driving licence
In return we offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, exceptional brand training and an opportunity to develop you career with a well established business.
Please send your CV to Wayne Presland, Service Manager 01872 263 377 or email email@example.com