An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our MINI Sales team in Exeter!
The MINI Genius job purpose is to:
- Offer a pressure free customer consultation. During this consultation the Product Genius should promote the (technical) product leadership of MINI cars and he/she should offer a fantastic experience by providing customers with the right amount of information regarding products, service offers, features, functions and benefits. Also, he/she has to create the feeling of being treated uniquely in turn leading to an increase in customer satisfaction
- Act as the expert for all MINI products as well as for offers and services such as MINI Connected and consult customers in finding their best fit and provide the understanding of the personal value of features/ options
- Provide an individual and outstanding vehicle handover exceeding customer expectations and representing the premium standard of MINI.
- Assisting the Sales Advisors to increase their productivity by focusing on his/her strengths such as product presentations and demonstrations, test drives and vehicle handovers
- Help to improve existing processes (test drives, vehicle handovers etc.) through the expert knowledge of the Product Genius
- Serve as a product expert for usability/functionality questions before and after vehicle delivery to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Other duties include point of display duties and forecourt duties including fueling cars
A full driving licence is required with less than 6 points.
Attitude is key :)
Monthly commission can be earnt for high overall satisfaction and star rating scores per month after probationary period.
To apply, please send a covering letter and your CV to Lewis Cudlipp - email@example.com