GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES (HR) MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Management professional to join our group to help deliver the groups aspirations and potential.
As the group employs more than 1,100 staff across 37 different dealerships in the South West, this Head Office role is crucial to enabling the group to recruit, retain and develop high quality talent in the South West to create continued and sustained success. The successful candidate will of course have much interaction with staff at all levels but in particular will work closely with senior management and report to the Group Finance Director.
The HR Manager will take responsibility for HR operations throughout the group. Being an expert in their field the successful candidate will be instrumental in agreeing developmental priorities with board which will overlap with the areas of ongoing responsibility which will include:
- Recruitment and induction – maintaining, reviewing and improving existing processes. Supporting and working with managers through the selection and induction processes.
- Retention and development – working with management to identify and develop talent including management and improvement of management development programmes, career progression and succession, apprenticeship programmes.
- Maintaining, reviewing and continuously improving all group personnel processes, systems, policies and practices, working closely with dealership management who undertake the day-to-day staff management.
- Supporting and advising managers with staff management including disciplinary procedures. Coaching and developing their people management skills.
- Management reporting – developing the current reporting and working with management on actions to improve performance
- Working closely with the payroll team and ensuring that good personnel administration is in place and systems up-to-date and developed
- Developing the HR function and systems to provide the valuable service to the dealerships, enabling improved performance through excellent employee performance
The ideal person will have the following:
- Experience in a similar HR management role, preferably within a commercial environment
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good process skills and commercial appreciation
- Candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive and be passionate about continuous improvement
- Driving licence and prepared to regularly drive to group dealerships
- CIPD qualification
Contact Craig Glanville – 01326 555700 email@example.com