Truro Motor Company is Cornwall’s award winning Volvo Dealership and proud ambassadors for the Volvo brand. We are a Volvo UK Dealer of the Year winner and have been Volvo UK Used Car Dealer of the Year so, as you can see; we are very passionate about all things Volvo.
We have a long established team in place that work very hard to deliver outstanding service to our customers throughout Cornwall and beyond from our modern dealership located, literally, in the centre of Truro.
We are part of Helston Garages Group one of the 25 largest in Britain with 38 franchise dealerships throughout Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset.
We are now looking to recruit an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join our busy Administration team.
Key elements of role include but are not limited to:-
- To support the Dealership Sales Administrator with accurate completion of allocated tasks.
- To professionally help administer all aspects of the Volvo Sales department.
- To follow set processes regarding deal file creation, vehicle ordering, vehicle monitoring, record creating and updates.
- To accurately process the new and used vehicle files from point of order through to invoice/completion stage.
- To ensure that the sales department records and systems are maintained accurately and completely.
- To accurately update key documentation including stock lists and performance data spreadsheets.
- To ensure accurate data records are kept and updated daily.
- To support the dealerships General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) processes.
The Apprenticeship programme will work towards the Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard – Business Administrator, and receive the following:-
- At work training supported with coaching, mentoring and assessment
- Instructor led training at Volvo’s Training & Development Centre
- Online learning modules
- Webinar based modules
- Assignments and workbooks: completed by self-study/in dealer study
- On the job competence assessment with assigned mentors
- Excellent IT skills including proficient use of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Well organised and able to process detailed information.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Excellent communication & listening skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team, supporting a number of colleagues.
- The ability to engage with colleagues and build rapport.
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoys responsibility
- Methodical approach to work
- Keen learner
- Enjoys being part of a team
You will need 3 GCSEs or equivalent at A-C, in Maths, English, ICT or equivalent.
Please send your CV and covering letter stating clearly why you are interested in the role and why you feel you are a suitable candidate via email to email@example.com