Aftersales Driver/Site Maintenance
Truscotts Peugeot, Exeter currently has a vacancy for a Aftersales Driver/Site Maintenance.
- Deliver and collect customer vehicles efficiently and on time.
- Create a positive impression with customers.
- Report any customer issues immediately to the service or sales manager.
- Safely drive customers to and from the dealership if required.
- Note any damage on vehicles being collected and bring this to the attention of the customer and service manager.
- Report any damage caused to customer vehicles immediately to the service manager.
- Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards.
- Be aware of sales opportunities through providing the customer with information about services and products that will match their needs.
- Communicate clearly with customers and colleagues.
- Ensure site is clean, daily removal of litter and debris.
- Daily and weekly checks of courtesy vehicles to ensure they are clean fuelled and ready for collection.
- Keep site parking tidy and make sure all vehicles are moved to correct parking area during the day.
- Be prepared to help with any other tasks and jobs for the business as reasonably requested.
To apply or for more information please contact Mike Dowling - firstname.lastname@example.org (No Agencies please).