- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- Accident Repair
- About Us
- Contact Us
Whilst Helston Garages Group makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and current, we give no warranty or undertaking as to the quality, or freedom from error, of the contents of the website. The access or use by you of the contents of this website is entirely at your own risk. Helston Garages Group does not make any representation or warranty and expressly disclaims any and all such warranties and terms in respect of any products, services, information or materials.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations 2000 if a Customer , as a private consumer, enters into a contract (for the purchase of a vehicle) prior to a face to face meeting with Helston Garages Group the Customer may cancel the contract on written notice within 7 working days of collection.
- On cancellation the Goods shall be immediately returned to Helston Garages Group at the Customers cost
- If the Customer fails to deliver the Goods to Helston Garages , Helston Garages may make a charge for its direct costs of recovering the Goods from the customer. Helston Garages may deduct this charge from any sum that Helston Garages must pay or repay to the Customer
- On cancellation any credit agreement will be cancelled
- On cancellation the Customer must, until the Goods are restored to Helston, take reasonable care of the Goods and keep the Goods in the Customers possession
- If the cancelled contract involved a part- exchange Helston Garages will return the part- exchange or pay the agreed part- exchange value to the Customer at Helston Garages discretion
- If the Customer has altered ,modified, personalised, or done anything to the Goods inconsistent with Helston Garages ownership of the Goods, then if the Customer cancels the contract for the Goods he shall indemnify Helston Garages for any loss they suffer as a result of such alteration ,modification or thing done to the Goods which is inconsistent with Helston Garages ownership
- If the Goods are made to the Customers specifications or clearly personalised then the customer does not have the right to cancel the contract
As a general policy Helston Garages recommend a viewing of any vehicle before a Customer enters into a contract to purchase. As such wherever possible Helston Garages preferred and recommended route to contract will be to accept a holding deposit until the customer can make the necessary arrangements to visit the dealership or drive the prospective vehicle. In such cases if the Customer does not make the necessary arrangements to visit the dealership or test drive the car within 7 days of placing the holding deposit it will be deemed that the contract has been finalised as a conventional sale and not a distance sale.
Credit Intermediary / Broker Status Disclosure
We can introduce you to a limited number of lenders to provide funding for your vehicle. They may incentivise us for introducing you to them.