Cornwall Trade Parts Specialists are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. The goal is to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s turnover.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of parts.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with staff & customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
For more information or to apply please contact Dave Gilbert on 01726 862333 or email@example.com