Truscotts Peugeot in Launceston requires a Warehouse Operative to join our busy operation.
The ideal candidate will be confident in completing all types of Warehouse duties including, looking up and issuing parts, processing, receipting and locating stock, and on occasion, driving. The ideal candidate will have experience working with computers, the ability to work well within a team and able to do manual lifting when required.
The key responsibilities of the successful applicant will be to:
- Promote a ‘state of the art’ operation by maintaining the warehouse to a high standard.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure incoming parts are checked with regard to quantity, specification and condition against delivery/return notes and allocated correctly.
- Ensure stocking and binning of parts is carried out correctly following the company stock rotation system.
- Ensure stock location records are kept up to date and comply with company/Group safety and product protection policies.
- Prepare sold parts ready for dispatch.
- Collate and complete, correct paperwork for goods, returning to suppliers.
- Prepare available old units for return to supplier in accordance with supplier’s instructions.
- Report any stock damage or loss to the senior parts person.
- Take the utmost care with customer supplied material.
- Maintain good relationships with all suppliers.
- Adhere to all Truscott’s Group procedures appertaining to recycling/exchange units and ensure any recycling of disposed and damaged items is in line with environmental regulations.
A full driving licence is essential; a fork lift driving licence is advantageous but not essential. Working hours are 04:30am – 13.00pm. If successful you will be required to attend training courses.
To find out more about the role, or to apply, please contact Paul Rowe on 01566 778031 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org