We have a vacancy for a Vehicle Sales Support person. This is an administrative and customer facing role which involves working closely with the customer the sales team and our sales administration. The job would suit someone who is a confident when talking to customers and has the ability to accurately complete a variety of paperwork and on line checks.
This is a varied role and will require you to adapt on a day to day basis.
- Agreeing with customers at time of order how they wish to have their vehicle set up.
- Offering and explaining dealer fit accessories and options available.
- Completion of Land Rover InControl (In vehicle safety communication system)
- Assisting customers by explaining the features and benefits of some of the more technical options available on the vehicles.
- Offering customer support around technical options such as pairing Bluetooth devices, operating SatNav, Adaptive Cruise Control and Park Assist at the time of and post handover.
- Assisting the sales team by accompanying customer on test drives.
- Assisting with general showroom duties.
- Accepting telephone enquiries.
- An understanding of modern technology such as Bluetooth.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (ability to complete basic spread sheets)
- An eye for detail
- Good organisation skills.
- Full UK driving license.
You will be required to work a five day week 08:30 - 5:30. It may be necessary to cover the occasional Saturday
For further details please contact Keiron Flack - 01935 403100 or firstname.lastname@example.org