Taunton Jaguar is looking for a full-time Vehicle Administrator to work directly with the management team to ensure that the assets of the business are managed in their most efficient and effective manner and to implement systems and procedures that comply with both current legislation and Group policy.
To work directly with both the Management Teams within the respective businesses and the Accounts Team so as to ensure that the assets of the businesses are managed in their most efficient and effective manner.
- To provide in line with Group policy, reports for consideration by Directors and Senior Management.
- To assist the Franchise Accountant in full involvement of all financial aspects of the JLR Dealerships working alongside the dealership management teams, and the Head Office Accounting Team’s support functions..
- Promote and maintain positive working relationships with all Directors, Heads of Business/Dealer Principals, Managers and colleagues.
- Maintain clear and concise accounting records ensuring that at all times they comply with current legislation and Group policies.
- Advise the Franchise Accountant and/or other Directors/Senior Managers of any known financial risk to the business.
- Promote all businesses internally and externally whilst maintaining a professional relationship
- Ensure that all systems and procedures in place within the business comply with current legislation and Group policy.
- To support the Sales team and administer Vehicle Stocks & Sales, and support customer demands.
- Work proactively with all relevant staff to improve business practices in particular in looking to share best practice across the Group.
- Cover for Taunton Land Rover Sales Administrator in times of Absence
To apply please contact Stuart Martin on firstname.lastname@example.org or