Site Maintenance & Driver
The role will involve keeping the site clean, car park spaces free, provide support for our valet department and also carry our occasional driving. The aim of the role is to assist the Business in achieving a high standard of presentation and customer satisfaction. Consulting and co-operating with all staff, and the Management Team.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure site is clean, daily removal of litter and debris.
- Ensure sold, trade, and showroom vehicles are moved to our compound for storage until required for display/handover to customer, with the assistance of the Sales Department.
- Ensure the livestock compound has no more than 20 vehicles at any one time, maximising the use of our compound at Land Rover and SMART Centre.
- All compounds are stocked to ensure efficient movement of vehicles when required.
- Assist Sales Department to ensure all vehicles onsite are displayed in a professional manner, including being neatly arranged, price boards, key hangers, flags and silent salesmen are on display at all times.
- Daily and weekly checks of showroom vehicles to ensure they are dust free and professionally presented.
- Assist in retrieval of vehicles for the Valetors and Technicians to complete ready for display/customer handover as required.
- Occasional driving to include customer collection & deliveries, daily banking, fueling of vehicles and refreshment replenishment, and other duties required for the benefit of the business.
- Receive New Vehicles deliveries, ensuring each vehicle is checked according to Manufacturer standards, with any issues reported to the Sales Manager and Warranty Administrator
- Receive and assist all customers courteously, in line with Manufacturer quality programme.
- Handle dissatisfied customers calmly, referring to a senior member of staff at the earliest opportunity.
- Maintain effective liaison with other departmental staff.
- Undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Sales/General Manager.
To apply or to request more information please contact Greg Outram on email@example.com or 01392 826666.