We have a vacancy for an experienced Service Advisor in our busy Yeovil service department. Applicants must be well presented, highly motivated with a desire to offer outstanding customer service.
- Attending to customers when dropping off and collecting their vehicles for service/repair.
- Taking accurate notes of the customer’s requests and communicating them to the workshop team.
- Keeping customers updated during the day with the progress of their vehicle
- Costing and gaining permission for any additional work found.
- Preparing and presenting the customer invoice and associated paperwork.
- Giving a full explanation to the customer of the work undertaken.
- Presenting service products such as service plans, extended warranties etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to quickly build relationships with a broad range of customers.
- Ability to complete paperwork to a high standard.
- Confidence in presenting high value, technical products.
- Good organisation skills.
- Full UK driving license.
You will be required to work Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00 and every fourth Saturday 08:00 – 13:00
Contact Adrian Bull or Tony Ross - 01935 426600 or email@example.com