Service Advisor (experienced)
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Carrs Jaguar Land Rover based in Truro, Cornwall is looking to employ an experienced Service Advisor.
Your main responsibilities being to optimise labour hour sales and achieve / exceed required standards of Customer Service. You must have previous experience working as Service Advisor within the motor industry.
Key Job Areas
- Talk and listen to customers to build rapport, understand their needs and guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
- Provide estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the likely costs and timescale's involved and setting expectations accordingly
- Schedule work to meet customer requirements, taking into account workshop/bodyshop utilisation targets, job complexity and parts availability.
- Encourage the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible
- Agree vehicle delivery/ collection or loan car arrangements
- Co-ordinate workshop activity to deliver agreed work
- Invoice customer on completion of work
- Update customer database to maintain accurate records of work carried out to aid future prospecting
- Work with colleagues and other teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers
The successful candidate for this role should:
- You must have solid Service Advisor experience
- Be able to demonstrate excellent levels of customer service
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Possess a full UK driving licence
If you feel you have the skills and experience required please apply in the first instance by sending your CV
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Oxley on 01872 263377 or email@example.com