As a Sales Manager within Westerly BMW Bridgwater, you will be responsible for leading and inspiring your sales team in a fast paced environment.
You will understand that the strength of your team and attention to detail through consistent coaching will provide the results you strive for.
What we’re looking for
- Experience is key and it is likely you have been at the top of your game in a similar role at a franchised dealership and can demonstrate your successes.
- You consistently work to develop an expert sales team through ongoing training, motivation, and coaching
- Maintain high morale, low staff turn-over by developing their skills, quickly resolving any problems or complaints, and rewarding superior performance.
- Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of customer delight and customer retention for the longevity our business.
- Experience of effectively analysing and interpreting all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and volume growth.
- High motivation levels, with excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and still smile are a must.
What you can expect from Westerly
Peace of mind knowing that you are working for a long established retailer group that employs over 1000 team members in the Southwest.
Support and stability to further develop your career with a premium band.
High rewards and remuneration based on your team’s success.
Please send a brief covering letter and your CV to