Volkswagen CV Exeter is looking for a professional and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join its team.
As the Sales Manager at VWCV you will provide coaching and assistance to maximise sales volume and profitability whilst exceeding customer expectations. You will assist in the development of sales plans and budgets to achieve, financial targets. You will be responsible for managing a the sales department in a professional, profitable manner, observing adhering to all VWCV contractual standards.
- To manage the activities of the Sales Executives to achieve vehicle sales, profit targets, plans and budgets
- To identify and improve customer service levels delivered by the team
- To have knowledge of the complete product range including new technologies, and have knowledge of our competitors
- To provide guidance and training to the team to improve their performance on prospecting, sales presentation, negotiating, closing and product knowledge to ensure that all Sales staff are doing their jobs effectively and confidently
- To provide regular reports on sales activities, follow-ups, prospects, forecasts and new customers
- To ensure staff create and maintain customer records and administrative information on and other relevant databases and accurately complete all sales and financial paperwork on time
- To oversee the effective and efficient organisation and staffing of the department, to include managing staff welfare, absence, performance, holidays and recruitment
- To complete monthly Performance Evaluations in a timely manner, reporting to senior management on department performance
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
- You will have proven experience of leading and developing high-functioning teams
- You will have proven leadership, managerial and people development skills
- You will have strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- With the VWCV accreditation programme you will also gain an industry recognised Sales Managers achievement with a premium brand.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded individual to progress and be rewarded for their positive contribution to our business.
To apply for the role please provide a brief covering letter and your CV for the attention of Stephen Weedon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07827 360335