Marketing Executive, Westerly BMW & MINI
The Westerly Group, a group of nine BMW and MINI retailers, are seeking an enthusiastic marketing executive to assist the current team in all areas of marketing but with a particular focus on aftersales.
The ideal candidate will be creative and brimming with ideas yet hardworking and calm under pressure. A head for data would be a big bonus as would the ability to pick up new computer programmes quickly.
Duties will include but are not limited to…
- Extracting and analysing data for use in marketing campaigns.
- Working with the Aftersales Retention Manager on ways to attract new customers as well as retain existing.
- Working with Existing Marketing Manger and Executive on various online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Updating and monitoring social media accounts
- Updating customer records
- Some administrative tasks
Candidate will possess some of the following
- An interest and/or experience in the aftersales and the wider motor industry
- A keen interest and/or experience in marketing
- Knowledge of various social media channels
- A head for data management and database software
- The ability to learn new computer programmes quickly
- Good numeracy, literacy and attention to detail.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Hardworking, Enthusiastic and willing to get stuck in.
Job Type: Full time
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to Gary Edwards, Westerly Group Marketing Manager at email@example.com