Westerly BMW Barnstaple Head of Business
As a BMW Head of Business, your Key Objectives will be:
- Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with the managers and employees of the BMW Centre.
- Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand.
- Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated by the BMW Centre team.
- Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements.
- Agree objectives and work standards with department managers and review their performance on a regular basis.
- Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior managers and BMW (UK) in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration.
- Formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets for the BMW Centre in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
- Ensure that BMW Franchise operating standards, policies, procedures and financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise the business performance.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of Health and Safety requirements and regularly review with departmental managers in order to comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise on a regular basis with BMW (UK) representatives and Company senior management to review key performance indicators of the business.
- Ensure the business adheres to current UK legislation
Key Skills and attributes
- Communication - Oral and Written
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Financial Analysis
- Interpersonal and Relationship Building
- Computer Literate
- Motor industry legislation
- Local business market
- Dealership / Franchise systems, procedures and working practices, FCA policies on finance, personnel and health and safety
- Interpretation of accounts
Proven track record in dealership management at General Management level.
To apply please contact Tim Downer on 01392 822555 or email@example.com