An exciting opportunity has arisen at Westerly BMW in Exeter for a new Head of Business.
Your key objectives will be:
- Develop a customer service driven environment and culture to achieve
fantastic customer satisfaction and key KPIs including retail market share
- Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line
with the requirements of the Brand.
- Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational
- Agree objectives and work standards with department managers and review
their performance on a regular basis.
- Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior
managers BMW (UK) in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and
- Formulate and agree marketing activities and budgets for the BMW Centre
in order to create and maintain brand awareness.
- Ensure that BMW operating standards, policies, procedures and
financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise
the business performance.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of Health and Safety requirements and
regularly review with departmental managers in order to comply with Health and
- Liaise on a regular basis with regional BMW (UK) representatives and
Company senior management to review key performance indicators of the business.
- Ensure the business adheres to current UK legislation
Key Skills and attributes:
- Provide vision and passion
- Communication - Oral and Written
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Financial Analysis
- Interpersonal and Relationship Building
- Computer Literate
- Motor Industry Legislation
- Local Business Market
- Dealership / Franchise systems, procedures and working practises, Personnel,
Health and Safety.
- Interpretation of Accounts
Proven track record in Dealership Management at General Management level
As a talented Dealer Principal, you'll run one of our major dealerships as
if it was your own business. That means delivering an amazing customer
experience that builds loyalty and maximizes profits. In return, you'll have
all the scope and support you need to achieve real career success.
You'll be involved in every aspect of running your dealership – from used
car sales, corporate and retail sales, associated products, parts, labour and after-sales
care. A real people person, you'll constantly inspire excellence and
consistently motivate, energise and drive-up the performance levels of your
team. With a strategic approach to business, you'll recruit key team members,
control cash flow, stocks and assets and monitor financial performance on a
daily, weekly and monthly basis. You'll also work strong manufacturer
relationships and help increase sales through promotional activity.
You will be expected to attend and complete the BMW leadership
Please apply to Tim Downer on 01392 822555 or firstname.lastname@example.org